Build your own camera with the DIY Hidden 1080p Wi-Fi Camera Kit! The hidden camera records video at up to 1080p resolution in a 90° field of view. It offers both continuous and motion detection recording, making it ideal for personal or professional use. The included battery delivers up to 10 hours of battery life on a full charge while a 16GB microSD card is included for storing footage.
For personal use, this surveillance unit helps to protect your home and will send alert notifications via email or a mobile app when the motion detection feature is activated. It also makes for a quality nanny cam so you can look into how your babysitter interacts with your children. It can also provide necessary evidence in the case of theft or burglary, whether at home or in the office.
For businesses, the DIY Hidden 1080p Wi-Fi Camera Kit lets you cover blind spots in your surveillance strategy. It will provide you with a full picture of everything happening in your office, including identifying any slackers or insider threats. Employers can also use it to gain insight into employee activity, say for example in the breakroom or when managers are out of office.
While private investigators and law enforcement will find this item useful for undercover and/ sting operations. Lastly, videographers and filmmakers will be impressed by the crisp clear resolution and the many intuitive functionalities. The unit will be ready to film immediately after a short set up process on any PC or smartphone device.
- View and Record Live streaming on Android or iOS smartphone
- Record on to Micro SD Card (30 minutes per 1GB)
- Motion Detection
- Alerts via email or phone app
- Able to operate in low light (1 lux or greater)
- 3D Printed insert keeps all the internals in place
Setup as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Place Indoor Cam on a flat surface or wall and plug it into a standard power outlet.
Follow the steps in the app to connect to Wi-Fi.
Now you’re ready to protect!
Please note the following:
- DIY Kits are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.