This product must be hardwired into the mains and does not work outside the USA.
The Bush Baby Hardwired Exit Sign with 1080p Hidden Wi-Fi Camera is an effective surveillance unit for any building. As a fully functional exit sign, it is an ideal security feature for stores and businesses.
A great feature is the ability to set alerts and receive them on-the-go through the mobile phone app or email. For example, the motion detection sensor will send an immediate alert and start recording automatically when it detects movement, making this device a great item to leave on overnight for added security. The real-time alerts allow you to swiftly react to any security scenario as required. Detect break-ins, record perpetrators, and more!
You will not have to worry about the device running out of power as it is designed to be hardwired to your existing electrical wiring. Lastly, the Bush Baby Hardwired Exit Sign with 1080p Hidden Wi-Fi Camera is capable of operating in low-light conditions down to 1 lux, making it a great security solution for nightclubs, gentlemen clubs, private cinemas, and more.
- View and Record Live streaming on Android or iOS smartphones
- Record on to Micro SD Card (15 minutes per 1GB)
- Motion Detection
- Alerts via Email or Phone App
- Able to Operate in Low Light (1 lux or greater)
||1080P, 720P, 480P
||Continuous Video and Motion Detection
||External MicroSD Card up to 128GB* (Class 10)
|Video Playback Features
- 1 x BBWiFiExit
- 1 x 16GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD Card Reader
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- 1 x Sign Mount
- Windows XP and up
- Mac OS 10 and up
- Android 5.0 and up
- Apple iOS 7 and up
- BushBaby items are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times.
- Styling may vary slightly from image depicted.
- BBWiFi items will need to format the MicroSD Card before use. This is done automatically through the app.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.
- This exit sign is a decoy - it is a high tech video surveillance system only! It is powered by hardwiring it into your existing electrical wiring for a completely covert setup. Professional installation is highly recommended. MGI will only provide Technical Support for the camera unit, not for the installation of it.
Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/aliexpress_reviews.liquid