The Bush Baby Solar LED Panel with 4K UHD Hidden Wi-Fi Camera is the perfect outdoor surveillance camera due to its live-streaming capabilities and long battery life.
The hidden camera supports motion detection and records video at up to 1080p resolution in a 90° field of view and streams at up to 4K resolution.
A major benefit is that this is a fully functional Solar LED Panel, meaning that it will recharge the battery automatically as long as there's sunlight and the camera will keep running! it will recharge the battery automatically, so the camera can run Conveniently, you will be able to access a live feed by accessing the app on your smartphone.
As a homeowner, you will be able to illuminate any outdoor area such as a garden, stairs, or pathway. For businesses it can add an extra layer of security as the motion detection lights which turn on can help deter crime.
- Can be used as a DVR or WiFi unit
- View and Record Live streaming on Android or iOS smartphones
- Motion Detection
- Alerts via Email or Phone App
- Able to Operate in Low Light (1 lux or greater)
- Functioning outdoor solar LED light (46 LEDs)
- 2.8W Output
- Dimensions: 9" W x 4.5" D x 3" H
||4K, 2K, 1080P, 720P
|Auto Overwrite (Loop Recording)
||Up to 30 hours depending on how much light hits the solar panel with the LED lights off, 12 hours with the unit's LED lights on.
||12 hours when charged via USB
||3.7v, 13000 mAh
||9" x 4.5" x 3"
- 1 x BB4KWifiSolarLED
- 1 x 128GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD Card Reader
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- 1 x MicroUSB Cable
- 1 x AC Wall Adapter
- 1 x Mounting Hardware
- Android 5.0 and up
- Apple iOS 7 and up
- Lightning connector compatible with iPhone 5 and up
- BB4KWiFi items will need to format the MicroSD Card before use. This is done automatically through the app.
- BushBaby items are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times.
- Styling may vary slightly from image depicted.
- MicroSD card slot located in the battery compartment.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.
- Depending on where this device is mounted, you may not get a strong enough signal from your Wi-Fi to maintain the connection. We recommend connecting the unit to your wifi while next to your router and then test to make sure it still works where you want to mount it PRIOR to actually mounting it. If the video skips, you may reduce the quality in the streaming settings to "low bandwidth" and see if that helps.