The 4K LED Solar Panel Hidden Wi-Fi Camera is the perfect outdoor surveillance camera due to its live-streaming capabilities and long battery life.
The hidden camera supports motion detection and records video at up to 1080p resolution in a 90° field of view and streams at up to 4K resolution.
A major benefit is that this is a fully functional Solar LED Panel, meaning that it will recharge the battery automatically as long as there's sunlight and the camera will keep running! it will recharge the battery automatically, so the camera can run Conveniently, you will be able to access a live feed by accessing the app on your smartphone.
As a homeowner, you will be able to illuminate any outdoor area such as a garden, stairs, or pathway. For businesses it can add an extra layer of security as the motion detection lights which turn on can help deter crime.
Works in daytime and low-light conditions
Remote control from your phone - set multiple recording modes, change device settings, and more
Remote Live-View from included Android or iOS app
Get alerts to your phone whenever motion is detected
4K video resolution
Includes a FREE 128GB MicroSD Card
Records Audio and Video
90° viewing angle
Setup as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Place Indoor Cam on a flat surface or wall and plug it into a standard power outlet.
Follow the steps in the app to connect to Wi-Fi.
Now you’re ready to protect!
Compare LED Solar Panel Hidden Wi-Fi Cameras
- BB4KWiFi items will need to format the MicroSD Card before use. This is done automatically through the app.
- BushBaby items are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times.
- Styling may vary slightly from image depicted.
- MicroSD card slot located in the battery compartment.
- Depending on where this device is mounted, you may not get a strong enough signal from your Wi-Fi to maintain the connection. We recommend connecting the unit to your wifi while next to your router and then test to make sure it still works where you want to mount it PRIOR to actually mounting it. If the video skips, you may reduce the quality in the streaming settings to "low bandwidth" and see if that helps.