The Bush Baby Wi-Fi Router with 4K UHD Hidden Wi-Fi Camera is the perfect surveillance tool for any indoor environment.
The hidden camera has a wide viewing angle of 90° and can be streamed straight to your phone in 4K, or alternatively, videos can be recorded and saved directly to the included free Micro SD card in 1080p resolution. There is no need to worry about the battery life on this camera as it is powered via normal AC power.
For businesses, the Bush Baby Wi-Fi Router with 4K UHD Hidden Wi-Fi Camera lets you cover blind spots in your surveillance strategy. It will provide you with a full picture of everything happening in your office, including identifying any insider threats.
All parents are concerned about the safety of their children, but unfortunately, it is simply not possible to be around all the time. This device is the perfect solution to this problem, allowing you to monitor nanny and children behavior discreetly and securely.
- Can be used as a DVR or WiFi unit
- View and Record Live streaming on Android or iOS smartphones
- Record to External Storage Up to 128GB
- Motion Detection
- Alerts via Email or Phone App
- Able to Operate in Low Light (1 lux or greater)
||4K, 2K, 1080P, 720P
||Continuous Video and Motion Detection
||External Up to 128GB (Class10 or higher card)
||1.25" W x 4.25" D x 5.25" H
- 1 x BB4KWifiRouter
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- 1 x MicroSD Card Reader
- 1 x 128GB MicroSD Card
- Mac OS 10.5 and up
- Android 5.0 and up
- Apple iOS 7 and up
- BushBaby items are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times.
- Styling may vary slightly from image depicted.
- BB4KWiFi items will need to format the MicroSD Card before use. This is done automatically through the app.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4G hotspots, open Wi-Fi networks like Starbucks, etc.