This product must be hardwired into the mains and does not work outside the USA.
The Bush Baby Hardwired Exit Sign with 4K UHD Hidden Wi-Fi Camera is an effective surveillance unit for any building. It offers 1080p recording resolution in a 90° field of view and 4K real-time video streams directly to your iPhone or Android. As a fully functional exit sign, it is ideal for protecting businesses.
Highlights include the ability to set alerts and receive them on-the-go through the mobile phone app or email. The motion detection sensor can be set to send an immediate alert and start recording automatically when it detects movement, making this device a great item to leave on overnight for added security. The real-time alerts allow you to swiftly react to any security scenario as required. Detect break-ins, record perpetrators, and more!
You will not have to worry about the device running out of power as it is designed to be hardwired to your existing electrical wiring. Lastly, the Bush Baby Hardwired Exit Sign with 4K UHD Hidden Wi-Fi Camera is capable of operating in low-light conditions down to 1 lux, making it a great security solution for nightclubs, gentlemen clubs, private cinemas, and more.
- Can be used as a DVR or WiFi unit
- View and Record Live streaming on Android or iOS smartphones
- Record on to Micro SD Card (30 minutes per 1GB)
- Motion Detection
- Alerts via Email or Phone App
- Able to Operate in Low Light (1 lux or greater)
||4K, 2K, 1080P, 720P
||Continuous Video and Motion Detection
||External MicroSD Card up to 128GB* (Class 10)
- 1 x BB4KWiFiExit
- 1 x 128GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD Card Reader
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- 1 x Sign Mount
- Android 5.0 and up
- Apple iOS 7 and up
- BBWiFi items will need to format the MicroSD Card before use. This is done automatically through the app.
- BushBaby items are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4G hotspots, open Wi-Fi networks like Starbucks, etc.
Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/aliexpress_reviews.liquid