The 4K Electrical Box Hidden Wi-Fi Camera is an effective surveillance unit suitable for homes and businesses. As one of the best available on the market, the hidden camera records video at up to 1080p resolution in a 90° field of view, and streams video at up to 4K resolution.
Designed to blend into any outdoor environment, this electrical box lets you live-stream or record in HD. Simply choose between continuous or motion detection settings and control all functions through the smartphone app.
When the motion detection feature is triggered, an alert will be sent to your phone and email, at which point you can decide to live-stream footage or choose to record trespassers or wrongdoers. This allows you to gather evidence in clear HD for when you need it.
The 4K Electrical Box Hidden Wi-Fi Camera is ideal for companies that have warehouses and storage space looking to add an extra layer of security.
Homeowners can also place this unit in the garage or yard to keep an eye on their property.
- Can be used as a DVR or WiFi unit
- View and Record Live streaming on Android or iOS smartphones
- Record on to Micro SD Card (30 minutes per 1GB)
- Motion Detection
- Alerts via Email or Phone App
- Able to Operate in Low Light (1 lux or greater)
||4K, 2K 1080P, 720P
||Continuous Recording and Motion Detection
||External MicroSD Card up to 128GB*
- 1 x BB4KWIFIELECTRICALBOX
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- 1 x 128GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD Card Reader
- 1 x AC Wall Adapter
- 2 x MicroUSB Cables
- 1 x Removable Battery
- Windows XP and up
- Mac OS 10 and up
- Android 5.0 and up
- Apple iOS 7 and up
- BushBaby items are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times.
- BBWiFi items will need to format the MicroSD Card before use. This is done automatically through the app.
- Styling may vary slightly from image depicted.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4G hotspots, open WiFi networks like Starbucks, etc.