The Bush Baby Alarm Clock with 4K UHD Hidden Wi-Fi Camera is one of the best alarm clock hidden cameras on the market to date.
This alarm clock offers a great balance of functionality and surveillance, allowing you to stream in 4K HD resolution on your smartphone or record all data to an external memory unit in 1080p.
This device is a fully functional with a working alarm clock that will help to avoid suspicion, while the two USB ports lets you conveniently charge your electronic devices.
What makes Bush Baby 4K Devices unique are their alert settings that sync with its motion detection feature, which allow you to set alerts through your app to send a notification when the unit detects movement.
With no visible camera hole and a date and time stamp feature, this cutting-edge alarm clock is great for private investigators, undercover law enforcement, and any other profession that requires an effective means of gathering evidence.
- Can be used as a DVR or WiFi unit
- View and Record Live streaming on Android or iOS smartphones
- Record on to Micro SD Card (30 minutes per 1GB)
- Motion Detection
- Alerts via Email or Phone App
- Able to Operate in Low Light (1 lux or greater)
||4K, 2K, 1080P, 720P
||Continuous Video and Motion Detection
||External MicroSD Card up to 128GB* (Class 10)
||6.5" W x 3.5" D x 2.5" H
- 1 x BB4KWiFiAlarmClock
- 1 x 128GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD Reader
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- Windows XP
- Mac OS 10 and up
- Android 5.0 and up
- Apple iOS 7 and up
Please note the following:
- BBWiFi items will need to format the MicroSD Card before use. This is done automatically through the app.
- BushBaby items are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
- We are unable to guarantee WiFi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4G hotspots, open WiFi networks like Starbucks, etc.